- Monoclonal Antibodies: These are drugs like Rituxan®, which directly target lymphoma cells and do not harm normal cells.
- Radioimmuno therapy: These are therapies like Rituxan®, which have a radioisotope attached to them.
- Interleukin 2: This is a medicine that activates the immune system so that it can kill cancer cells.
- Vaccines: These are treatments that help the body protect itself against the lymphoma.
1) Autologous transplants which uses your own bone marrow or stem cells.
2) Allogeneic transplants which uses bone marrow or stem cells from a donor.
- New types of treatments.
- Ways to prevent cancer.